Top digital marketing courses:
- Google Digital Garage
- Linkedln learning – Lynda
OK, before going into the listed courses I wanted to clarify a few things.
There are many online resources to learn today’s topic, which will allow you to study at the time and place you prefer.
And another positive factor is that now most of them are accessible from PC, Smartphone, IOS, Tablet.
They are generally lessons in the form of videos, guides, webinars.
On this page, there will also be some free courses, which in my opinion, are the most suitable step for a beginner.
These resources will help you understand the first terms in the field of online marketing and a rough knowledge of its various ramifications.
|SOME FREE ONLINE MARKETING COURSES|
|Wealthy Affiliate U.: free creation of 2 websites, hosting and Seo bases. |
Growth Academy video courses where you learn how to get more customers and therefore more money; the main techniques for advertising your services or products.
PPC University lessons aimed at online marketing and PPC (pay per click)
Internet Marketing are courses based on email marketing, SEO knowledge, keywords, content creation…
Introduction to digital marketing
This world is very vast and many people who decide to enter, it still does not have clear ideas about which path to follow.
I state that you will not be able to do more things together, hoping to earn more, but you will have to choose a single field, to which you can dedicate your efforts exclusively until you get good results.
Strategies in digital marketing are constantly evolving, so once you have purchased your online lesson package, you must always keep your curiosity alive, to learn well in advance any changes.
First of all, you must already know what your orientation is, because each field has its best course, below you will find some examples on the various branches of this sector, to have clearer ideas:
- Influencer Marketing? Do you want to do business with social media only, but don’t have a clue how to do it? Many have as their first idea of selling something through Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc. If you start at 0, start creating your favorite social page and constantly post posts related to your business. Through your work, you will need to be able to influence people to buy from you. Success won’t be immediate, because you will need lots of followers and user trust.
- Do you want to be a Social Media Manager? Here, however, you will have to deal with the management of advertising campaigns for the products or services of one or more companies through social media. You will therefore have to know in depth all the characteristics of the latter. (At least the main ones) Your goal will be to bring new potential customers to those who contacted you.
- Email marketing? This, for example, was a business model that I wanted to implement in the beginning. Then luckily, I realized, it was better to have a website before. Do you like the idea of creating funnels with automatic emails in which you enhance your products? If your answer is yes, there are many specific courses you can find online.
- Digital Pr? Do you have a brilliant idea? Do you want to offer an original product to the market? Your task will be to find strategies to make yourself known to many more people through social media, bloggers, online journalists …
- E-commerce – Dropshipping? If you want to sell products by creating your online store, then you are in the right direction.
- Mobile marketing? It allows you through marketing actions to reach potential customers via mobile devices.
- Content manager? This is all about creating and managing SEO-optimized content, which can be written or video. Your skill lies in being able to engage your audience.
- SEO% SEM Specialist? If you prefer the more technical part of digital marketing, which is the one related to search engine optimization and paid ads, then you should buy a course related to this type of business. You could be at an advantage if you learn well, as professionals in this field are highly sought after.
- Digital strategist? They plan content strategies but are very familiar with social media and customer management.
- Video? YouTube is a great tool for posting videos for free.
- eCommerce Manager? You will manage an online store, so you will have to take care of sales, control the graphic aspect, the analytical data, the advertising, the email marketing. You must have the skills to bring physical store business to online sales …
- Conversion Marketing? It takes a lot of creativity in this field, knowing how to analyze the statistics of a company to convert normal visitors into customers and obtain the loyalty of the latter.
- Growth Hacker? The necessary skills are the creation of projects aimed at business growth and more because you will also have to test and use them: traffic evaluation, conversion rates, advertising campaigns, email ls, and autoresponders, etc …
- And others…
It is considered in many ways the best tool for learning online marketing.
It is divided into 12 courses (modules) where you can learn step by step all the steps to create a profitable business.
- First, you need to have a clear idea of what you want to sell and understand if there is a demand on the market. So take action immediately by creating a website with WordPress.
- The next step is to create email marketing.
- Techniques for writing content that converts.
- SEO and engaging video creation with YouTube.
- Google Analitycs
- How to use social platforms in an online business project.
- Some ways to promote apps.
- Paid ads with Facebook and Google Ads.
If you are wondering if it is suitable for everyone, the answer is yes.
Even for those who have never had experience in this sector, for aspiring bloggers, for those companies that want to increase their online presence …
Upon passing the lessons you get the relative certification and the thing I find most interesting is the lifetime access to all the updates that will be made in the future
2. Google Digital Garage
It is very useful for learning the basics of the various ramifications of digital marketing.
This would be a great initial approach to understanding which path to take.
They are real lessons divided into theoretical modules and practical modules with the possibility of obtaining certification if you pass the exam.
The course is structured in video lessons with a quiz to be completed at the end of each of them.
I would recommend it to all those who are approaching online marketing because it is a set of fundamental introductory information to be considered as a real springboard into the digital world.
If you want to take advantage of this free resource, go to “Google Digital Garage“.
|4 Books on digital marketing|
These are courses that require about 5 hours a day of your time on average, for a month.
They are divided according to the topic you are interested in learning more about.
They include both theoretical and practical lessons.
In terms of authority, this platform is one of the best, because the courses with the related certifications are made thanks to the collaboration of many highly recognized universities around the world.
There are several lessons in marketing strategies, analytics, SEO, social media, the Capstone Project, and more …
According to some reviews, Coursera delves into various aspects of digital marketing and the material within it offers many ideas for taking up an online profession.
For some, it is easy enough to learn, while others have found Capstone more difficult.
Watch the video of the best courses COURSERA 2020:
They are very intelligently structured courses. Start with the basics, up too much more advanced lessons.
The topics covered will be:
Social media, YouTube, Seo, marketing strategies and techniques, apps, conversion, PPC, you will learn how to analyze the data of your site, to understand what you can improve, expert forums, email marketing …
In each of these fields, you learn which tools to use.
There will also be projects, virtual simulations, which will help you have a real experience.
Simplilearn offers great chat support aimed at solving any problems you encounter along the way.
As in other courses, here to the possibility is offered to access the course even in offline mode, by downloading in advance the lessons that interest you and that you will want to study at a later time.
You will get certifications.
Access the site, to see more information and costs.
5. Learning on Linkedln – Lynda
This site is part of LinkedIn; If you want to become part of it, you must connect your Linkedln profile or create a new one.
Through Lynda.com, you will be provided with information and advice on what you want to know in the field of online marketing:
- Content Marketing
- Understand your site stats with tools like Google Analytics.
- Focus on your goals and understand what tools are needed to make your online business known.
- Various online marketing strategies.
- How to get new leads.
- In-depth technical knowledge and analytical skills, necessary for the growth of a business.
What’s on Lynda.com?
Lessons on all topics of digital marketing:
SEO, SMM, YouTube, email marketing, Google Adwords, and Analitycs….
Everything has been structured to teach you how to grow your online business model. Lynda is a paid subscription service, but the first month is free.
Another positive aspect is the possibility to download educational material so that you can study it even without an Internet connection.
It is very difficult for you to become an expert in SEO, Social Media, eCommerce, etc. in a short time with just one package of lessons.
Don’t be discouraged if you don’t get results right away, as this is normal. (in most cases)
It will take a few tries, tests, and failures before you are successful with your project.
The advice I can give you if you are already planning to create an online profession is to leave as soon as possible, with one of the top digital marketing courses!